Collection & Use
If you attempt to use the services and applications of our website and/or choose to provide information to us, this website shall collect Personal Identification Information from you. Once collected, we will safely store your information for a reasonable period of time. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Email address, name, address, telephone number and/or mobile number
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation etc.)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and the Website or in relation to the Website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with the Website
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to Website services, email or SMS notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
Information gathered from any web pages of the Website may be used for:
- Website administration
- Internal record keeping purposes
- Improving our products and services
- Website customization according to your needs and interests
- Enabling your use of the services available on the Website
- Sending to you goods or providing you services purchased via the Website
- Sending statements and invoices or collecting payments from you
- Sending you email notifications or newsletters which you have specifically requested
- Contacting you with general commercial communications, promotional material, marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you
- Sending you service updates
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (this information will not be used to identify any individual user)
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- Marketing research purposes
Personally Identification Information are never released, sold or leased to any unaffiliated third parties (individuals, companies or organizations) for any reason without the approval of the User at the time of collection, except if required by law.
The administration and protection of personal data are subdued to Greek and international laws.
- To governmental agencies to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including protecting against or preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies in your browser. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your individual browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. All collected information is stored in a technically and physically secure environment. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Although we do everything in our power to protect your information, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
You are also responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the website.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our policies and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time by writing to [email protected] Provision of such information will be subject to:
- Payment of a fee
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
External Web Sites
The Website may contain links to external websites of affiliates and/or websites of interest. Villa Phoenix Apartments & Studios is not responsible for the content of any external sites the Website is linking to or linked from.
Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
This Website is not intended for visitors that are minors or under eighteen (18) years of age. Villa Phoenix Apartments & Studios does not knowingly solicit or collect information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If we determine that we have inadvertently collected personal information from someone under eighteen (18) years of age, we will take reasonable steps to purge this information from our database. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the Internet activities of their children.
Policy amendments - Notification of changes